2017 62nd Gem, Minerals & Jewelry Festival
||March 18, 19 2017
||Santa Clara County Fairgrounds
344 Tully Rd., San Jose, CA
||10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Sunday
||$6.00 for adults, Children under 12 free.
Download $1 discount flyer
What to do, see, and visit:
- Dealers of all things beads, rock, gem, mineral, fossil, lapidary, and
jewelry related items. See and patronize our
- Kids Area - Kids can earn a patch and get a beginning rock collection
by visiting this area. Special programs and fliers for Cub Scouts, Junior
Girl Scouts, Brownie Girl Scouts, and school teachers.
- Demonstrators of a wide variety of rock-related arts. See how a piece
of rock becomes a piece of jewelry or a sculpture.
- Listen to our dynamic speakers throughout the day on a variety of
- Visit our extraordinary displays of members', dealers', and special
- Visit our scholarship booth and find a wide variety of merchandise.
All purchases helps support our club's two yearly scholarships to San Jose
State Earth Science students. This year's recipients will be working at
our clubs Kids Area Booth. Come by and visit them.
Copyright 1998-2016 by Mineralogical Research Co.
All rights reserved.